Would the 'WYRD singles' have a single-page of the character sheet? Or two character-sheets to the page? Seems odd there's not separate character sheet document. I bought my hard copy from Exalted Funeral and got the PDF, but no separate character sheet.
WYRD: Ultralite Sword and Sorcery
Will you be a hero to the world around you, or will your fate drive you to a darker path.
Go in alone, or with a friend or two and a Referee. Dive into any dungeon you create, build your own spells, and customize your weapons to fit your aesthetic, all within this 4 page ultra-rules lite zine.
This Game Includes:
- an 8 page PDF with 4 pages of rules and a character sheet
- d6 ONLY roll/vs system developed specifically for fast at the table game play
- generic fantasy terminology that can be easily tossed into any dungeon or setting
- generic spell/weapon types that allow players to customize their character however they want
- make a character in 30 seconds with our ultra lite 3 stat character creation process.
- Enemy tables for creating fast enemies on the fly.
- A unique Fate system called Wyrd, that determines your characters morality after every level up.
Written by Kirby Franklin
Art Public Domain
Layout by Kristen Denner
Edited by Ben L.
Huge thank you to Thom, Gabe, Rogue, and Daniela for Playtesting the game and giving me your feedback.
And massive thank you to our patrons: Matt, Lore, Mitchell, and Jordan!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Ultralite Jam Copies
Take a copy of this if you'd like to participate in the Ultralite Game Jam!
If you aren't able to afford this game please don't hesitate to download a free copy!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
yeah the singles download file has a single page for the character sheet. I hadn’t considered just making that page it’s own upload to be honest! I can take care of that tomorrow!
FYI I've uploaded a single file of the character sheet. If you wanna take a community copy of the PDF or I can email it to you :)